Hamilton Community Foundation is here to be a resource to donors. We combine our in-depth community knowledge and grantmaking expertise to help you make the difference you want to make.
As a donor you have access to a complete range of services provided by the Community Foundation. We can:
- Help you decide the areas and issues that are important to you and how to address them through your philanthropy.
- Suggest the organizations and initiatives where your grantmaking would have the greatest impact.
- Provide opportunities to visit organizations and see directly the impact of your grants.
- Invest your gifts as part of a professionally managed investment pool. You will have the advantage of lower fees associated with being part of a pooled investment fund.
- Offer the services of professional staff who will work with your family to engage them in philanthropy if this is your goal.
- Provide annual reporting of your HCFs fund’s activities and status.
Donors have many options to structure their giving, ranging from establishing your own fund with the name and purpose you choose, to contributing to one or more existing funds, including the broader Community Fund.
There are many ways to give, now and in the future. If you are considering making a gift through your will we can assist you and your advisor in selecting the will clause wording that best meets your objectives.
Read more about some of our donors. We are your philanthropic partner in driving positive change.